What is the Habits of Entrepreneurs? A new video series from Leo Babauta of Zen Habits, featuring in-person video interviews with fascinating people who have built amazing things.
The lineup of interviews is fantastic, and so far includes:
- Blogger & guru Ramit Sethi
- Jesse Jacobs, founder of Samovar Tea Lounge
- James Freeman, founder of Blue Bottle Coffee
- Megan Casey, founder of Pack (social media for dogs & their owners) and co-founder of Squidoo
- Tony Stubblebine, founder of the Lift habit app
- Joel Gascoigne, founder of Buffer
- Susan O’Connell, president of San Francisco Zen Center
- Mike Del Ponte, founder of Soma
- Hiten Shah, startup mentor & co-founder of KISSmetrics
- Jenn Pattee, founder of Basic Training in San Francisco
- Kevin Rose
- Chip Conley, best-selling author of Peak
- and other great ones
Why is this series important?
- Inspiration: these are fascinating entrepreneurs doing amazing things.
- Habits matter — what you do daily creates your business.
- Building habits is hard — seeing how others create habits helps overcome obstacles.