The Habits of Entrepreneurs is a new video interview series by Leo Babauta of Zen Habits.
Leo interviews fascinating entrepreneurs, and asks them all about their habits and how they form them.
You can check out a portion of each interview for free, and then subscribe to watch the full video. Subscriptions cost $9/month and includes 2 monthly videos, access to all the previous videos and some great bonuses.
Why is this series important?
- Inspiration – These fascinating entrepreneurs will inspire you to build something.
- Habits matter — What you do daily creates your business, and seeing the habits of these entrepreneurs is useful.
- Building habits is hard — seeing how others create habits helps you overcome obstacles.
Who Will Be in the Series
The lineup of interviews is fantastic, and so far includes:
- Blogger & guru Ramit Sethi
- Jesse Jacobs, founder of Samovar Tea Lounge
- James Freeman, founder of Blue Bottle Coffee
- Megan Casey, founder of Pack (social media for dogs & their owners) and co-founder of Squidoo
- Tony Stubblebine, founder of the Lift habit app
- Joel Gascoigne, founder of Buffer
- Susan O’Connell, president of San Francisco Zen Center
- Mike Del Ponte, founder of Soma
- Hiten Shah, startup mentor & co-founder of KISSmetrics
- Jenn Pattee, founder of Basic Training in San Francisco
- Kevin Rose
- Chip Conley, best-selling author of Peak
- and other great ones
They haven’t all been released yet, fyi — we plan to release one interview every two weeks.
What a Subscription Includes
For $9/month, you get:
- A new Habits of Entrepreneurs video interview every 2 weeks, emailed to your inbox
- Bonus videos: Leo’s Entrepreneurial Habits, Leo’s Habits for Creating, and How to Create Habits
- Bonus ebook: Leo’s Zen to Done - The Ultimate Simple Productivity System ($9.50 value)
- Bonus ebook package: Leo’s focus: a simplicity manifesto in the age of distraction ($34.95 value)